Sunday, January 17, 2021

Grateful thanks and an update

Megan and dogs

 My radio silence is apparently noticeable because I have received many inquires and lots of good wishes. And I am profoundly grateful. So here's an update: I am in the hospital having too many tests. So far results are headed in the right direction--looking better each day. I feel much better, although a bit sluggish. And food has no appeal--I am trying to make myself eat. I will be here several more days.

My kids have been tremendous. Jordan took me to the ER per doctor's orders Friday and stayed with me until evening. I am allowed one visitor per 24 hours so Megan and Jamie have been alternating staying with me and are godsends.

Sophie meanwhile is well cared for. They tell me she misses me but I think she may be getting such extra attention she's reveling in it.

Again, my thanks. I hope to be back to blogging about cheerful daily events sometime soon. Until then, God bless!

2 comments:

Dede said...

Wishing you well!

judyalter said...

Thanks, Dede.